LONDON, February 12, 2018
LONDON, February 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Forecasts by Component (Hardware, Software), Hardware (Head Mounted Display, Heads Up Display, Glasses, Console, Others), Technology (Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality), AR Application (Surgical, Rehabilitation, Training & Education), VR Application (Rehabilitation, Simulation, Diagnostic, Pain Distraction) and Geography, with Profiles of Leading Companies in the AR & VR in Healthcare Market
• Do you need definitive Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare market data?
• Succinct Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare market analysis?
• Technological insight?
• Actionable business recommendations?
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The Global Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare market shows immense potential to grow in the future, growing in line with some emerging trends. One such trend is the increasing strategic partnerships in a move to introduce or diversify product portfolios, expanding healthcare provision and training beyond traditional medical devices. Another trend is advances in AR & VR technologies, extending their use beyond entertainment and proof-of-concept devices into the global pharmaceutical market.
• 247 quantitative tables, charts, and graphs across 236 pages
• Global Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare market outlook and analysis from 2018-2028
• Global Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare submarket forecasts and analysis at a global & regional level from 2018-2028
• Component forecast 2018-2028:
• Hardware forecast 2018-2028
• Software forecast 2018-2028
• Hardware forecast 2018-2028:
• Head-Mounted Display forecast 2018-2028
• Heads-up Display forecast 2018-2028
• Glasses forecast 2018-2028
• Console forecast 2018-2028
• Others forecast 2018-2028
• Technology forecast 2018-2028:
• Augmented Reality forecast 2018-2028
• Virtual Reality forecast 2018-2028
• AR Application forecast 2018-2028:
• Surgical forecast 2018-2028
• Rehabilitation forecast 2018-2028
• Training & Medical Education forecast 2018-2028
• VR Application forecast 2018-2028:
• Rehabilitation forecast 2018-2028
• Simulation forecast 2018-2028
• Diagnostic forecast 2018-2028
• Pain Distraction forecast 2018-2028
• Key National Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality in Healthcare market forecasts 2018-2028
• North America forecast 2018-2028:
• US forecast 2018-2028
• Canada forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of North America forecast 2018-2028
• Europe forecast 2018-2028:
• Germany forecast 2018-2028
• UK forecast 2018-2028
• France forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of Europe forecast 2018-2028
• Asia-Pacific forecast 2018-2028:
• Japan forecast 2018-2028
• China forecast 2018-2028
• India forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of Asia-Pacific forecast 2018-2028
• MEA forecast 2018-2028:
• GCC forecast 2018-2028
• South Africa forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of MEA forecast 2018-2028
• South America forecast 2018-2028:
• Brazil forecast 2018-2028
• Rest of South America forecast 2018-2028
Key questions answered
• What does the future hold for the Healthcare industry with regards to Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality?
• Where should you target your business strategy?
• Which applications should you focus upon?
• Which disruptive technologies should you invest in?
• Which companies should you form strategic alliances with?
• Which company is likely to success and why?
• What business models should you adopt?
• What industry trends should you be aware of?
• Leading Pharmaceutical companies
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
email@example.com (+44-(0)-20-7336-6100) or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2123/Augmented-Reality-Virtual-Reality-in-Healthcare-Market-Forecast-2018-2028
Companies Mentioned in the Report
5DT (Fifth Dimension Technologies), Inc.
3d Systems Healthcare (formerly Simbionix)
Anheuser-Busch Companies, LLC.
Condé Nast UK
Emirates Advanced Investments Group (EAIG)
Fast Track Diagnostics (FTD)
General Mills, Inc.,
Hearst Magazines UK
Honda Motor Company, Ltd.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
METI (Medical Education Technologies, Inc.)
Mimic Technologies Inc.
Osso VR Inc.
Osso VR, Inc.
Procter & Gamble
Surgical Theater, LLC
The Coca-Cola Company
Virtually Better, Inc.
Vital Images, Inc.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org